Damon's Road: Part 1 is the seventh episode of the seventh season of Rawhide. It first aired on November 13, 1964.
Damon is broke and needs workers to finish his railroad into Oxford. The 28 men on Favor's crew are the ticket to do the work. Damon concocts a fight with the drovers while Favor is charged with abducting his girlfriend to trap them. - Source: IMDb.com
Special Guest StarEdit
- Sean McClory as Finn
- Robert Sorrells as Barker
- Curt Conway as Judge Asher
- J. Edward McKinley as Goodgate
- Stevan Darrell as Sheriff
- Kitty Malone, Rita D'Amico & Beatrice Montiel as The Kumquats
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Produced by: Bruce Geller and Bernard L. Kowalski
- Written by: Richard Carr and Robert Lewin
- Directed by: Michael O'Herlihy
- Rawhide Theme Created and Composed by: Dimitri Tiomkin
- Lyrics by: Ned Washington
- Recorded by: Frankie Laine
- Associate Producer: Del Reisman
- Director of Photography: Howard Schwartz, A.S.C.
- Unit Production Manager: Harry Templeton
- "Bet It Up Boys"
- Music Composed by: Rudy Schrager
- Music Supervised and Conducted by: Herschel Burke Gilbert
- Art Director: John B. Goodman
- Set Decorator: Donald E. Webb
- Assistant Director: Lee H. Katzin
- Film Editors: Leon Barsha, A.C.E. and George Watters
- Music Editor: Gene Feldman
- Sound Effects: Gene Eliot, M.P.S.E.
- Property Master: Anthony Bavero
- Make-up: Don Schoenfeld
- Casting: James Lister
"A CBS Television Network Production | Filmed at CBS Studio Center, Studio City, California"