Corporal Dasovik is the tenth episode of the seventh season of Rawhide. It first aired on December 4, 1964.
When an officer dies, Cpl. Dasovik is forced to take over the mission but he has no control over the men. The men pick up Favor when they take some of his cattle. Dasovik soon learns he is alone but he is determined to carry out his orders. - Source: IMDb.com
- Eric Fleming as Gil Favor
- Clint Eastwood as Rowdy Yates - credit only
- Paul Brinegar as Wishbone - credit only
Special Guest StarEdit
- Ron Soble as Everts
- G. B. Atwater as Chief Ollocot
- Howard Caine as Mumford
- Sherwood Price as Willoughby
- John Dierkes as Martinson
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Produced by: Bruce Geller and Bernard L. Kowalski
- Written by: Lionel E. Siegel
- Directed by: Bernard L. Kowalski
- Associate Producer: Del Reisman
- Rawhide Theme Created and Composed by: Dimitri Tiomkin
- Lyrics by: Ned Washington
- Recorded by: Frankie Laine
- Music Composed by: Rudy Schrager
- Music Supervised and Conducted by: Herschel Burke Gilbert
- Director of Photography: Howard Schwartz, A.S.C.
- Unit Production Manager: Harry Templeton
- Art Director: John B. Goodman
- Set Decorator: Donald E. Webb
- Assistant Director: Lee H. Katzin
- Film Editor: Leon Barsha, A.C.E.
- Music Editor: Gene Feldman
- Sound Effects: Gene Eliot, M.P.S.E.
- Property Master: Anthony Bavero
- Make-up: Don Schoenfeld
- Casting: James Lister
"A CBS Television Network Production | Filmed at CBS Studio Center, Studio City, California"