Corporal Agarn's Farewell to the Troops is the fourth episode of the first season of F Troop. It first aired on October 5, 1965.
There's a $5,000 reward out for the capture of the Colton brothers and Parmenter decides to go after them. Meanwhile O'Rourke's horse and Agarn are both suffering from stomach pains. The prognosis is bad for the horse and Agarn overhears the doc and O'Rourke talking and thinks it's about him. Convinced he is dying Agarn writes a confessional letter to the Inspector General. - Source: IMDb.com
- Forrest Tucker (as Sgt. Morgan O'Rourke)
- Larry Storch (as Cpl. Randolph Agarn)
- Ken Berry (as Capt. Wilton Parmenter)
- Melody Patterson (as Wrangler Jane Angelica Thrift)
- James Hampton as Hannibal Dobbs
- Forrest Lewis as Doc Emmett
- Robert G. Anderson as Bob Colton
- Vic Tayback as Bill Colton
- Georgia Simmons as Granny
- Bob Steele as Trooper Duffy
- Buff Brady as Stagecoach Driver
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Song "F Troop"
- Lyrics by: Irving Taylor
- Music by: William Lava
- Director of Photography: Robert Hoffman
- Art Director: George Renne
- Film Editor: Byron Chudnow, A.C.E.
- Sound by: Samuel F. Goode
- Assistant Director: Phil Rawlins
- Set Decorator: Hal Overell
- Makeup Supervisor: Gordon Bau, S.M.A.
- Supervising Hair Stylist: Jean Burt Reilly, C.H.S.
- Executive Producer: Wm T. Orr