Canliss is the sixth episode of the seventh season of Rawhide. It first aired on October 30, 1964.
Storied hired gun Gurd stalks an Hispanic cattleman, while Gil's drovers join the Don's peasants to celebrate. Gurd's young wife pleads with him to drop the assignment, & retire to her family plantation, but the aging Gurd's reputation won't let him, so she seeks Gil's help. - Source: IMDb.com
Special Guest StarEdit
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Produced by: Bruce Geller and Bernard L. Kowalski
- Written by: Stirling Silliphant
- Directed by: Jack Arnold
- Rawhide Theme Created and Composed by: Dimitri Tiomkin
- Lyrics by: Ned Washington
- Recorded by: Frankie Laine
- Associate Producer: Del Reisman
- Director of Photography: Howard Schwartz, A.S.C.
- Unit Production Manager: Harry Templeton
- Music Composed by: Rudy Schrager
- Music Supervised and Conducted by: Herschel Burke Gilbert
- Art Director: John B. Goodman
- Set Decorator: Donald E. Webb
- Assistant Director: Dick Gallegly
- Film Editor: Paul Krasny
- Music Editor: Gene Feldman
- Sound Effects: Gene Eliot, M.P.S.E.
- Property Master: Anthony Bavero
- Make-up: Don Schoenfeld
- Casting: James Lister
"A CBS Television Network Production | Filmed at CBS Studio Center, Studio City, California"