Breakout is the fourth episode of the second season of Wanted: Dead or Alive. It first aired on September 26, 1959.
Josh in a federal prison plotting the great escape? The government employs Randall to portray an escaped prisoner in order to trick his cellmate into leading authorities to the $50,000 he stole and stashed away in a secret location. - Source: IMDb.com
- Phillip Pine as Tom Dunn
- Richard Carlyle as Mr. Phipps
- William Phipps as Mr. Jennings
- Walter Coy as Warden
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Directed by: Thomas Carr
- Written by: Richard Landau
- Produced by: John Robinson
- Production Supervisor: Jack Sonntag
- Editorial Supervisor: Bernard Burton
- Supervising Art Director: Bill Ross
- Director of Photography: Guy Roe, A.S.C.
- Edited by: Desmond Marquette, A.C.E.
- Assistant Director: Wm. Dario Faralla
- Art Director: Jan M. Van Tamelen
- Sound: Don Rush
- Set Decorations by: Chester Bayhi
- Sound Effects: Norval Crutcher, Jr.
- Makeup Artist: Carlie Taylor
- Wardrobe by: Robert B. Harris
- Casting: Marjory McKay
- Music Supervision by: Herschel Burke Gilbert
- Score Composed by: Rudy Schrager
- "A Four Star Films, Inc. and Malcolm Enterprises, Inc. Production"
- In association with: CBS Television Network