Blood Harvest is the nineteenth episode of the seventh season of Rawhide. It first aired on February 12, 1965.
Clete Bonner and his grandson Will are taken in by Favor and his men. Bonner is actually checking up on Cable, one of the drovers, who is really Bonner's son and Will's father, though the boy doesn't know it and Cable doesn't recognize his own father anymore. Unfortunately Cable is plotting with two other drovers to steal some horses Favor intends to purchase. - Source: IMDb.com
- Eric Fleming as Gil Favor
- Clint Eastwood as Rowdy Yates - credit only
- Paul Brinegar as Wishbone
- Sheb Wooley as Pete Nolan
- James Murdock as Mushy
- Steve Raines as Jim Quince
- Rocky Shahan as Joe Scarlet
- Robert Cabal as Hey Soos
Special Guest StarEdit
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Associate Producer: Robert L. Friend
- Rawhide Theme Created and Composed by: Dimitri Tiomkin
- Lyrics by: Ned Washington
- Recorded by: Frankie Laine
- Director of Photography: Howard Schwartz, A.S.C.
- Unit Production Manager: Harry Templeton
- Art Director: John B. Goodman
- Set Decorator: Donald E. Webb
- Story Assistant: Sonia Chernus
- Assistant Director: Lee H. Katzin
- Film Editor: Paul Krasny
- Music Editor: Gene Feldman
- Sound Effects: Gene Eliot, M.P.S.E.
- Property Master: Anthony Bavero
- Make-up: Don Schoenfeld
- Casting: James Lister
"A CBS Television Network Production | Filmed at CBS Studio Center, Studio City, California"