Blood Brothers is the second episode of the first season of The Life and Times of Grizzly Adams. It first aired on February 16, 1977.
Adams recalls the tale of how he met Nakoma when he was a new "Greenhorn" to the ways of the wilderness. How Nakoma helped him learn survival and also the tribal ceremony that bonded their friendship as Blood Brothers. - Source: IMDb.com
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Created by: Charles E. Sellier, Jr.
- Produced by: Art Stolnitz
- Written by: Paul W. Cooper
- Directed by: Jack B. Hively
- Executive Producer: Charles E. Sellier, Jr.
- Executive in Charge of Production: James L. Conway
- Associate Producer: John Mahon
- Story Editor: Paul Hunter
- Music Composed by: Bob Summers
- Music Supervision by: Don Perry
- Theme from "Grizzly Adams" Written and Performed by: Thom Pace
- Director pf Photography: Henning Schellerup
- Art Director: William Cornford
- Film Editor: Steve Michael
- Production Manager: Cheryl Quarantiello
- Assistant Director: David F. Oyster
- Script Supervisor: Pamela Eddy
- Production Coordinator: Leon Dudevoir
- Wardrobe/Makeup:David Powell
- Properties: Stan Avery
- Special Effects: Doug Hubbard
- Construction Supervisor: Jon Reeves
- Sound Mixer: Scott Terhark
- Key Grip: John Tilton
- Gaffer: Glenn Schellerup
- Sound Effects Editor: Michael Hilkene
- Wildlife Advisors: Steve Martin, Ralph Benton and Terry Rowland
- "Filmed entirely on location"
- Casting by: Eddie Foy III
- Additional Casting by: McCarty Casting
- Second Unit Director: David Worth
- Under the Supervision of: Raylan D. Jensen
- "Shick Sunn Classic Productions, Inc."