A Time for Waiting is the sixteenth episode of the seventh season of Rawhide. It first aired on January 22, 1965.
Rowdy is asked to visit a friend he helped convict for murder. Rowdy arrives finding his friend holding onto slim hope to have his sentence changed to life. He asks Rowdy about changing his testimony but Rowdy learns there were other facts. - Source: IMDb.com
- George Grizzard as Capt. George Ballinger
- Lin McCarthy as Lt. Scot MacIntosh
- Lisabeth Hush as Mrs. Morton
- Larry Ward as Sgt. Morton
- Ken Berry as Lt. Tendall
- George Murdock as Sergeant
- Arthur Malet as T. Reginald Wingate
- Michael Barrier as Trooper
- Don Paulin as Johnny
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Produced by: Bruce Geller and Bernard L. Kowalski
- Written by: Sy Salkowitz
- Directed by: Charles Rondeau
- Associate Producer: Del Reisman
- Rawhide Theme Created and Composed by: Dimitri Tiomkin
- Lyrics by: Ned Washington
- Recorded by: Frankie Laine
- Music Scored by: Rudy Schrager
- Music Supervised and Conducted by: Herschel Burke Gilbert
- Director of Photography: Howard Schwartz, A.S.C.
- Unit Production Manager: Harry Templeton
- Art Director: John B. Goodman
- Set Decorator: Donald E. Webb
- Assistant Director: Dick Gallegly
- Film Editor: Jerry Thoms, A.C.E.
- Music Editor: Gene Feldman
- Sound Effects: Gene Eliot, M.P.S.E.
- Property Master: Anthony Bavero
- Make-up: Don Schoenfeld
- Casting: James Lister
"A CBS Television Network Production | Filmed at CBS Studio Center, Studio City, California"