A Bell for Jeff Sonnett is the second episode of the first season of The Guns of Will Sonnett. It first aired on September 15, 1967.
An up and coming gunslinger who puts a small bell on his belt for each person he's killed wants to add the Sonnett name to his reputation. - Source: tv.com
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Produced by: Aaron Spelling
- Created by: Dick Carr & Aaron Spelling
- Music by: Fred Steiner
- Theme by: Earle Hagen & Hugo Friedhofer
- Associate Producer: Andrew Brennan
- Producer's Co-ordinator: Shelley Hull
- Director of Photography: Henry Cronjager
- Art Director: George Renne
- Film Editors: Bud S. Isaacs & Stanley Frazen, A.C.E.
- Assistant Director: Louis B. Watt
- Property Master: Neil Wheeler
- Set Decorator: Kenneth Swartz
- Script Continuity: Lynn Aber
- Casting: Betty Martin
- Sound Editor: Robert A. Reich
- Music Editor: George Brand
- Special Effects: Joe Lombardi
- Make Up: Ted Coodley
- Costumes: Thomas S. Dawson
- Sound Engineer: Vic Appel
- Recorded by: Glen Glenn Sound Co.
- In Charge of Production: Ronald Jacobs
- Executive Producer: Danny Thomas
- Production Manager: William A. Porter
- Editorial Supervisor: Jerry Jameson
- Filmed at: Desilu Studios
- "A Thomas-Spelling-Brenco Production"